Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fancy Nails...

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to post anything in the last several days due to obligations at home and school.  I so estatic to finally have the time to make it back to my blog home!  Lately, I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what I want to do with my nails.  I had the luxury of getting my brows done today (which is a miracle when you have three little kids to run behind all day), but my nails are definitely in need of some much needed TLC.  They seem to be screaming, "It's our turn now"....So, I've been looking for the perfect design idea.  I must tell you I have been so excited about all the nails trends I've seen lately, especially abstract designs, the ombre trend, and all of the unique twists on the classic French manicure.  Here are a few of my favorite looks.  Please feel free to tell me what you think! 

All courtesy of http://www.nailsmag.com






My favorite of all!





No comments:

Post a Comment