Friday, December 30, 2011

Not a resolution, more like a revelation..

I know it's been awhile since I posted, but as I'm sure you all know keeping up a blog is pretty hard during the holidays.  Especially when you have a husband, children, finals, and a home to be concerned with.  Anyway, I'm back along with a renewed dedication to not only improving and managing my blog more, but also with improving myself physically, mentally, spiritually, financially, and educationally.  I must say I am quite optimistic about the upcoming changes I'll be making in my life.  First of all, I plan on making my dream of becoming a hairstylist true.  This I call Phase 2 of my plan...  I also plan on working on opening a hair and makeup salon with one of my besties in the next year or two.  That's phase 3.... I plan to find a PhD program to enroll in and commit to, as well as I plan on taking both the real estate and tax classes within the next 6 months... (I know that seems like a lot, but I love school so it wont be so bad)...  In case you all are wondering what's Phase 1...well my bestie and I will be entering the world of luxury, couture hair and thus will be selling high end extensions.  Hopefully in the next month we will able to offer those services to you all...  Please wish me luck and give me your prayers and much needed support!!!! 

Anyhow, so I bet you've been wondering what I've been doing with myself lately...Well, besides working on my business ventures..I have been completely obsessed with increasing my makeup and beauty collection...I have been back and forth to MAC, Sephora, and Ulta all week....Lately I have been buying and trying various nail polishes...I must tell you I am absolutely in LOVE with the Essie brand polishes (Thanks to Krissy over at Addicted to All Things Pretty...This week I have been wearing "Chinchilla"...Its looks sort of gray in the bottle but on my hand it become this really nice brownish/purplish neutral that I'm really digging..I'm supposed to go get my nails done tomorrow...but I like it so much that I don't know if I'm ready to take it off...
Chinchilla


Last week I wore "Turquoise and Caicos" by Essie...and I tell you I was super excited about this color.  So much in fact I went and bought two more bottles because I didn't want to run out.  I think this may be one of my "Go To" Blues from now on.  Along with my "Teal the Cows Come Home" by OPI...

Turquoise and Caicos
Teal the Cows Come Home


I bought several more Essie brand polishes, as well as some by OPI, Nicole, and China Glaze...I'll tell you more about those when I get a chance to try them....

No comments:

Post a Comment