Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year.....

Guess what I'm doing for NYE???  Well, first of all I and my lovely daughters went and enjoyed an evening at the nail salon.  This is my NYE nail choice...  I opted for something that would most fit my personality.  I just love hot pink, especially with black and white...they seem to make the color pop....I also like to do that with turquiose...
O.P.I I'm Indi-a Mood for Love and DS Radiance, plus Black and White

After the nail salon, the rest of my New Years Eve was happily spent on the inside with my husband and kids.  Even though spending the evening dancing away in a beautiful dress and a killer pair of heels sounds exciting, I much prefer to be at home cuddled up with the ones I love.  Hopefully you all are spending time with the ones who love you...Until next time..be safe and keep me in my prayers!

2 comments: