Sunday, November 6, 2011
The Closet Chronicles....
This week's closet feature is Ms. Ramona Okonya... Ramona is a graduate school friend of mine and someone who I always thought had ulitmate swag! I mean swagu like my boyfriend Kanye says...it was always original, fresh, one of a kind...I mean I really cannot describe it. An Atlanta native, Ramona, now teaches in Seoul, Korea and is definitely able to be fashionable wherever she resides. She is my go to person for creating a high end look from thrift store finds.
1. What is your fashion style.
I would describe my style as thrifty and trendy.
2. How did you develop your fashion sense.
My fashion sense basically coincides with a couple of phrases “Don’t match, Blend” and “Think outside the box”.
3. Who are some of your style icons?
Dr. Caroline Yielding and Amber Rose or anyone who styles catch my attention.
4. Name some of your favorite brands or stores.
My FAVORITE store is a thrift store!
5. Name something in your closet you could not live without.
My shoes (ALLof them).
6. What new item do you have your eyes on for Fall 2011
Knee high combat boots.