Sunday, November 6, 2011

To wear or not to wear: Skinny jeans, jeggings, and leggings?

I've been noticing lately that leggings, jeggings, and skinny jeans are all the rave for everybody...from infants to the elderly.  I must admit even I have a quite a few of all of the above and find them to be fashionable while being really comfortable.  But let me tell you along with any good thing comes the bad side.  So, here it goes, you know what really grinds my gears??

1.  Leggings with a shirt cropped too high or one thats too fitted.  Nothing wrong with a little showing...but if your shirt is cropped up to your bra and you have on tight pants too I think it leaves little for the imagination.  That goes for the big booty Judy's out there too (this is without spanx).  Trust me I am quite comfortable with all of me, but I find it unpleasing to see everything all hanging out.  To me my cellulite has its place and all out for the world to see is not it.

2.  I hate to see poorly shaped leggings...like too loose or so tight I can see the elastic stretching..  I mean please invest in a good quality pair that has alot of give and stretch to them.

3.  Leggings in really weird prints that I think are made to make you look a fool.  I will not put my 200+ pound body in a pair of cow print leggings.  I think this will really make me an easy target for my kids and I wouldn't blame them if they said "Moooo"

4.  I hate capri leggings...to me they look gym clothes... If you working out I think it works, but otherwise leave them in your closet. 

Personally, these are my no's when it comes to leggings, jeggings, and skinny jeans...Tell me what are some of your pet peeves??

No comments:

Post a Comment