Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Accessories... Is there any such thing as too many?

Just like animal print, I love accessories.  I think a jewelry box and 2 caboodles full of earrings, bracelets, watches, rings, necklaces, pins, sunglasses, watches, etc could be proof of that.  But I always want more.  Is there something wrong with that??  Should I seek help?   I basically stalk certain stores on a weekly basis just to see what's new.  I really dont think anyone can have too many trinkets.....  They are like the icing on the cake.  I mean think about it, the same outfit has the ability to look 3 completely different ways with the changing of your accessories.   So in a way I think my hubby should really support my obsession of accessories because it could possibly help me save money on more clothes (I said possibly, but not likely, but it could). 

# 1  Rich Girlz @ www.itsrichgirlz.com

As seen ALL SEASON on Draya from BBW LA, I really like this site.  I really want to cop these though, called Rich Squares and are priced at $50...currently these are sold out until December 14th.  I really like the matching bangle too, which comes as a set of two and sells for $100.



# 2  Poparazzi @ http://ilovepoparazzi.com/home.html

As seen on the BBW Miami ladies...and countless others, I really want the Xoxo beaded crystal hoops $65, Candyland earrings with swarovski crystals for $200, Fierce earrings $55, Goldie bamboo earrings 175, Las Vegas $40

Fierce

Crystal Pave

Snowflake

Xoxo/Bamboo

Goddess spike/Xoxo
Gold Las Vegas


# 3 Macys- I have found to be a real "go to" when I'm looking for something quick.  Take a look!
Betsey Johnson

Betsey Johnson

Burberry


Michael Kors


# 4 Coach- I have been stalking these watches for a minute...


Isn't the inside cute??

My favorite color!


3 comments:

  1. I feel the SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE way about accessories!!!! I have a dresser yes I said DRESSER filled with jewelry and I keep buying more!!!! lolllll I loved the poparazzi earrings ( I purchased the Las Vegas pair when they were still kind of unknown) but I've seen way too many people with them on to the point where they don't look unique anymore and a lot of indie earring designers that have replicas for the same price. Love the watches tho the rose gold one is my fave!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on that... They are everywhere, especially the crustal pave ones... I kind of knew that would happen though... Means I can get them at a discount price... Lol. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! The accessory is THE most important part of an outfit and really takes it to the next level. You can diefinitely never have too many in my opinion :-)

    ReplyDelete