Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Handbag Holiday Wishes...COACH!

Everyone who knows me, knows I LOVE sparkly, shiny, glitterly things...Diamonds, rhinestones, crystals...it doesn't matter..if it GLOWS...I want it.  Having said that, aside from all the handbags I already have on my wish list (The Birkin, an Alma, and a vintage Chanel ) I would like to add a couple of Coach bags to the list.  This brand is near and dear to me, basically because this was the first expensive bag my mother purchased for me.  I can remember it clearly, I was thirteen doing my middle school thing and for Christmas I got a bright RED Coach bag.  I was ecstatic!  Here are my favorites....


Chelsea Patent Leather

Madison Chevron

Madison Sequins

Poppy Liquid Gloss...my mouth is watering for this one!

Poppy Ostrich

No comments:

Post a Comment