Monday, October 24, 2011

The Closet Chronicles

This weeks Closet Chronicle feature is none other than my LS Shemika "MsFearless" Brown.. Shemika is definitely a stylish and classic beauty.  Her style is always on point...on the cutting edge.  Mika always knows what's new and fresh on the fashion end.  I'll be posting a fashion spread of hers in the next few weeks.  Make sure you look out for that!  Even though Mika is not size PLUS (she use to be but has devoted herself to living a healthier life), look for her to be a minor contributor to my blog... 
Go soror...oo-oop!


  1. What is your fashion style.

I don’t think that I have one style per se. I like different things so I wear what I feel best in.

  1. Where did you develop your fashion sense?
I don’t know! Lol
  1. Who are some of your style icons?
Tracee Ellis Ross, Kimora Lee Simmons, and as much as I hate to say it: the Kardashian girls.

  1. Name some of your favorite brands or stores.

Favorite stores for cute & affordable: Forever 21, Express, Target, Charming Charlie
Favorite stores for work items: The Limited,Express,
Brands: Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, Coach, Aldo(shoes),MAC(makeup),DKNY, Juicy, Bebe
  1. Name something in your closet you could not live without.
My little black dress or my stilettos.






No comments:

Post a Comment